Starting Wednesday, January 6th
Bingo will be every week.
at the Clubhouse
First come, first served. There will be a limit of 40 people + 6 workers.
You must purchase all cards on Saturday, at the Clubhouse. 9-10 am
No Bingo sheets will be sold on game night.
You must bring exact change for your cards and dauber purchases.
1. Only booklets of 6 card packs will be sold for regular games - each pack will be $3.00.
You may buy as many as you want.
2. Figure out how many of these you want and bring that amount.
3. There will also be a special game and tag along. Each of these will be $1 pere sheet.
So, if you want one of each, bring $2;00, but if you want more than one, bring the total for those cards.
4. There will also be an Adopt-a-Family game and the cards for that are $1 or 6 cards for $5.
5. Daubers are $1..25 each
EACH OF THE ABOVE PURCHASES WILL REQUIRE A SEPARATE PURCHASE.
that means that you must bring the exact amount for EACH purchase.
For regular games, special and tag along games, adopt-a-family and daubers -
each item will be sold separately. We will not have change.
You will receive your cards when purchased and be responsible for remembering to
bring them on the day of Bingo play. Remember to bring your daubers on Bingo night.
1. Masks are required.
2. Temperatures will be taken upon entry to the clubhouse.
3. Players will be escorted to their designated marked seating.
4. Bring your own beverages and snacks. None will be provided.
DOORS WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 6:30 PM
Questions?? Contact Cindy Kleinschmit